Happy Fall Ya’ll!
Happy Fall Ya’ll! It’s officially fall, and the weather this past week actually felt like it a little! We have enjoyed cuddling up in our sweaters and flannels, but its back to 80 degrees today! Since it’s almost October (WHAT?!), we figured we’d give you a little update on our fall drinks and a little preview into what this winter will hold!
I’m sure most of you have been in to try at least one of our delicious pumpkin beverages, but here is what we have to offer!
- Of course, the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Our Pumpkin Spice Latte is made with espresso, steamed milk, a pumpkin pie sauce and an all natural vanilla syrup, topped with our homemade whipped cream and freshly ground nutmeg. Can you say “YUM?” We dare you to compare it to Starbucks. We dare you.
- Our Pumpkin White Mocha. This is another latte made with espresso, steamed milk, pumpkin pie sauce, Ghiradeli white chocolate and of course our homemade whipped cream and nutmeg on top!
- Pumpkin Chai Latte. If you don’t know by now, our chai is FAMOUS. Hands down the best chai you’ve ever had. We’d bet on it. And if you haven’t tried it with some pumpkin pie sauce added to it, well, you haven’t lived. Of course this still comes with the usual, homemade whipped cream and freshly ground nutmeg.
- Debuting any day now is our Spiced Apple Cider. If you’ve had your caffeine fix for the day, but you just need a little warm pick-me up, our cider will do the trick. Steamed fresh apple cider with cinnamon and whipped cream – so simple, yet so delicious!!
And if pumpkin just isn’t your thing, don’t worry, November 1 all our winter drinks will be available!
- My personal favorite, Peppermint Mocha. Made with espresso, steamed milk, Ghiradeli dark chocolate and a peppermint sauce and topped with whipped cream and crushed up candy canes. Heaven. Also can be made with white chocolate of course!
- Eggnog Latte. This holiday favorite is made with REAL eggnog. So, if you like eggnog, you’ll LOVE this.
We have a few other holiday drinks in the works, so you’ll have to stay tuned for some special treats! And of course if you aren’t a coffee drinker, we have some amazing peppermint hot chocolate that you’ll have to come try!
And the most exciting thing that we have to announce this week is that tickets for our Annual Christmas Party will go on sale Oct. 15! More info on the party to come, but make sure you mark your calendars and tell your family and friends! We will have a limited number of tickets this year, and they’ll go fast! We will be selling them through our new text to buy system. If you haven’t noticed already on Instagram, we have put a few other items for sale through text!
Our number for text purchasing is (919) 584-4022. You can store this in your phone as Thanks A Latte Text Buy.
Keep watching our Instagram and Facebook for more updates on winter treats and on the Christmas party! We are so excited for this season with ya`’ll!